Sales order specifies the details about products ordered by a specific customer along with the price, quantity, tax, and terms and conditions. Book Sales order from warehouse facility from which it is to be dispatched/executed.
Create Sales Order
- Select Warehouse facility in which order is to be booked.
- Go to Operations tab > Sales > Sales order
- Click on “Add Sales Order” button
- Select Auto Generated SO No from dropdown or you can manually add sales order no by clicking on the tick below that.
- Choose Customer from the dropdown. Ensure that customer details are added in Masters > Customers before adding in sales order. To know more on adding customers, click here
- Select Profit Centre, Payment Mode from dropdown.
- Click on Checkbox if the shipping address is the same as the billing address. Else fill in the shipping details.
- Upload/View document if any by clicking on upload button
- Click on Add Item. Select items for sales order.
- Enter the Qty, rate, discount percentage(if any). Add Extra Charges (if any).Ensure that extra charges are added in Masters > Extra Charges before adding in sales order. To know more on extra charges, click here
- Click on “Submit”
1. Once the sales order is created, it will show Submit as status. Only the warehouse manager/other users who has permission to approve the SO will be able to approve it. After approval, it will show status as “Processing” on the Issued page
- To approve > click on Approve button
- To make any changes > Click on Edit button
To cancel > Click on Cancel button
- To delete > Click on Delete button
1. After the order is in Processing, you can either Hold or Cancel the order if required. To Hold, Click on the Hold button, and to Unhold the order, go to a particular order and click the Unhold button
2. When the order is on hold, you will not be able to process it further. To process the order, first, Unhold the order.
Types of Sales Order Status
Ease My Production helps easy management of orders via their statuses. At a glance, you can immediately view the status of any particular order with color demarcation.
- Submit (when SO is created)
- Processing (after SO is approved)
- Partial Completed (when partial qty invoice is generated)
- Completed (when complete qty invoice is generated)
- Partial Cancelled (when partial qty invoice is generated and order is cancelled)
- On Hold (when and order is on hold)
Adding Items in Sales Order
Ease my production offers 4 different item types. To understand item type in detail, click here.
- Simple Items
- Configurable Items
- Bundle Simple
- Bundle Config
Simple & Configurable Item
- Click on “Add Item”
- Choose Items from the pop up list. You can select multiple items in one go. Then click on Done
- On Choosing Configurable Items, the system will ask for configuring the item i.e choose the item variant for which order is to be booked.
- Click on the “Configurable” button. Pop up window showing all item variants for a particular item will open.
- Choose and Select the variants from dropdown. Then Click on Save
- Enter item qty, selling price, discount percentage (if any) and extra charge (if any)
- Click on “Submit” button.
Bundle Simple Item
- Click on “Add Item”
- Choose any “Bundle Simple Items” from the pop up list. You can select multiple items in one go. Then click on Done
- SO Item grid will display all bundle items chosen above.
- Enter order qty, selling price, discount percentage (if any) and extra charge (if any). System will auto calculate the qty and selling price of the bundle component item.
- Click on “Submit” button
Bundle Config Item
- Click on Add Item
- Choose any Bundle Config Items from the pop up list. You can select multiple items in one go. Then click on Done
- SO Item grid will display all bundle config items chosen above.
- In this case, the system will ask to choose the variant of the configurable item i.e part of bundle config main item. Click on Configurable button
- Enter the order Qty of Bundle Config Item and put Discount Percentage (if any). System will auto calculate qty of component items.
- Enter the Selling Price of every component item individually in case you want to change. By default the system will pick the list price of the item defined in master.
- Add Extra Charges (if any).
- 8. Click on “Submit” button
1. Discount Percentage will be applied to the selling price and the amount will be calculated on the basis of discount. Tax will be applied to the amount.
2. You can add multiple items types together in one sales order.
3. To delete any item from SO, click on red action button