What is Routing
Routing is the first step in production planning and control. Routing can be defined as the process of deciding the path (route) of work and the sequence of operations.
Points to remember
- Before creation of Route, Operations should be created.
- Operations should be clearly defined by creating Department.
Steps to create Routing
- Log in to “Ease My Production” Software with login credentials.
- Go to Manufacturing > Masters > Item.
- Click on any item grid.
- Click on “Item Route” tab, next to BOM tab.
- Click on Edit > Choose Operations.
- In the Choose Operation popup, select the Operations by dragging the icon.
- Click on Done > Update.