What is MO.
MO refers to the Manufacturing Order which is given by Warehouse either by Customer’s order or by Stock Order. Against these order any Manufacturing Unit need to process the manufacturing of materials.
Steps to process MO.
- Accept the MO order received from the Manufacturing.
- Check the raw material requirement in the store.
- If present, then start doing Manufacturing accordingly.
- If not present, then raise requisition to Raw material warehouse.
- After preparation of material, Issue material back to warehouse.