Item group refers to set of particular products that comes under single category. For eg Storages, Women Footwear etc.
Create Item Group
- Log in to “Ease My Production” Software with login credentials.
- Go to Manufacturing > Masters > Item Group
- On Item Group page, click “Add Group” button.
- On Add Group page, fill “Group Name”. Eg- Storages/Garments etc
- Select Item Category from drop down “Raw Material” or “Sub Assembly” or “Finish”
- Choose taxes applicable in this category –
- State Sale Tax
- Outside Sale Tax
- Export Sale Tax
- Click “Choose Tax” button. List of all taxes defined in Tax Master will display here.
- Select required taxes from All Tax column and click on Blue Arrow box. List of selected taxes will display under Selected Tax column. You can also drag & drop taxes from left column to right column. Click on “Done” button.
- Select Status as “Active/Inactive”
- Press “Submit”
- You can reset/edit item group and tax structure anytime.