QC Acceptance is done after the generation of IRN. QC acceptance refers to the quality process gone through after the item is received.
Create QC Acceptance
- Go to Operations tab > Procurement > Purchase > INR Vendor.
- List of all IRN will be displayed.
- Click on IRN against which QC is to be done.
- Click on “Create QC” button.
- After clicking in Create QC, QC Acceptance page will open.
- Enter quantity rejected in the Qty Rejected if any. Or else by default, it will create QC of IRN qty.
- Click on Save button.
1. The Status after QC will be as “QC Done”.
2. Details of QC can be seen on the QC grid. To see details go to Inventory > Procurement > Purchase > QC Acceptance.
3. After the QC is done, the stock of that particular item will be added to inventory.
4. On QC cancel, the stock of that particular item will be minus from inventory.
Cancel QC Acceptance
- Go to Operations tab > Procurement > Purchase > QC Acceptance.
- List of all QC will be displayed.
- Click on QC which you want to cancel.
- Click on “Cancel” button.
Types of QC Acceptance Status
- QC Done (When QC is done for the IRN items)
- Cancelled (When QC done is cancelled)