What is the importance of this order.
This order is importance because with this facility we can segregate the mass orders to different warehouses. Secondly we can directly take the order if urgently needed which need to be allocated from the allotted warehouse.
Steps to raise Stock Order
Note: Please be sure to be in your Order Processing facility.
- Log in to “Ease My Production” Software with login credentials.
- Select Order processing Facility.
- Go to Order Processing > Operations > Centralized Sales Order.
- Click on any item from the grid whose status is “Processing”.
- Click on “Drop ship order” tab.
- Then click on “Add Drop Ship’ order on the top.
- Choose Order number from the drop down.
- Click on “Warehouse” in the bottom.
Note: After clicking on “Warehouse”. Warehouse Allocate Quantity window will open.
- Select the warehouse you want to allocate the assigned quantity.
Note: You can distribute the required quantity to many warehouses accordingly.
- Click on Submit > Approve.