what is IRN?
IRN refers to Internal Return Note. This is created when any item which and when brought by the Vendor need to return either due to some defects or due to some breakage.
Steps to create IRN
- Log in to “Ease My Production” Software with login credentials.
- Go to Inventory > Procurement > Purchase > Purchase Order.
- Select any item from the grid whose status is “Completed”.
Note: Return can be done for those orders who is QC done so the status of the same need to be “Completed”.
- Click on “QC Acceptance” tab.
- Click on item on the Grid.
- Click on “Qty Rejected”.
- Click on “Return”.
- After clicking on Return tab new Return window will open.
- Enter “Return Doc No. “ from the drop down.
- Enter the Return Qty as “Good” or “Bad”.
- Click on “Submit” > “Approve”