As discuss there are two ways when we give order to Manufacturing Unit.
- Order based Order
- Stock based Order
Here, we’re going to discuss the “Sales Based Order” to Manufacturing Unit.
What is Order based Sales Order
When any Sales Order is raised on the basis of “Order” it means there is some customer who has given this order. Accordingly we are forwarding the same to manufacturing unit.
Steps to raise order to manufacturing on the basis of order
- Log in to “Ease My Production” Software with login credentials.
- Go to Inventory > Operations > Sales> Sales order.
- In the Sales Order list, click on “Add Sales Order” tab.
- In Add Sales Order popup, enter all the details.
- Select Autogenerated SO No. , Customer, Profit center, Payment mode from the drop down.
Note: After selecting customer from the drop down, rest all the details will come automatically.
Add Items to Sales Order
After you select customer list of items which are already added in that particular customer will automatically come.
- Click on “Add Item” tab.
- Select item from the opened Popup, by clicking the check box.
- Click Done > Submit.