When the requisition is generated by Manufacturing Unit. Against that order either Raw Material Warehouse or any Warehouse issue material to the same Manufacturing Unit for making of FG Items.
Types of Process
There are two types of process for issuing material to Manufacturing Unit.
1. If material is present in stock
If raw material is present in stock then directly any warehouse can send the item to any manufacturing unit.
2. If material is not present in stock
If raw material is not present in stock then warehouse have to first raise the PO of those Raw Materials then when the items arrived then accordingly issue the item back to Manufacturing Unit.
Steps to issue material to Manufacturing
- Log in to “Ease My Production” Software with login credentials.
- Go to Inventory > Operations > Manufacturing Movements> Issue to manufacturing.
- In Issue to Manufacturing page, click on any item in the grid.
Note: The status of the order should be “Accepted” not be “Issued”.
- Click on “Issue to Manufacturing” tab.
- In the Issue to Manufacturing popup enter all the details.
- Select the Item issue from the drop down.
- Enter the issue quantity in the front.
- Click on Submit > Approve.