Extra Charges are the additional charges that are added in customer sales order, vendor purchase order. For eg – delivery charges, installation charges, round off charges etc.
Types of Extra Charges
- Define extra charges on the basis of Percentage or Fixed Amount. Percentage will calculate on item total and fixed amount will display the amount mentioned.
- Define calculation type Add or Subtract. On adding it will add the % or fixed amount and on subtract it will subtract the % or amount. For eg – Round Off extra charge can be defined in subtract. so it will round off/minus the decimal figure in sales order if required.
Adding Extra Charges
- Log in to “Ease My Production” Software with login credentials.
- Go to Inventory > Masters > Extra Charges.
- Click “Add Extra Charge” button.
- On Extra Charge page, fill the required name field.
- On Charge Type choose “Amount or Percent“
- On Calculate with, choose “Add or Subtract” from the Totals.
- Select status from dropdown Active/Inactive.
- Incase you want to edit the extra charges in future, you can do so following above steps and click on “Update”