A quotation is a document that a seller provides to a buyer to offer goods or services at a stated price, under specified conditions. Also known as quotes, sales quotes, or sales quotations, quotations are used to let a potential buyer know how much goods or services will cost before they commit to the purchase.
- Log in to “Ease My Production” Software with login credentials.
- Go to Order Processing tab > Operations > Quotation Forms
- Quotation List page will open.
- Click on “Add Quotation” tab.
- In the Add Quotation popup, enter all the details.
- Select Auto Generated No from dropdown or you can manually add Quotation no by clicking on the tick below that.
- Upload/View document if any by clicking on upload button.
- Choose Customer from the dropdown. Ensure that customer details are added in Masters > Customers before adding in sales order. To know more on adding customers, click here
- Select Payment Mode from the drop down.
- Enter Profit center from the drop down.
- Select tick in the box when shipping address is same as Customer’s address.
- Click on Add Item. Select items for sales order, to know how to add items click here.
- Enter the Qty, rate, discount percentage(if any). Add Extra Charges (if any).Ensure that extra charges are added in Masters > Extra Charges before adding in sales order. To know more on extra charges, click here
- Click on “Submit”.
1. Once the Quotation is created, it will show Submit as status. Only the warehouse manager/other users who has permission to Generate Order of the Quotation will be able to generate it.
2. After Generation of order, it will converted as Sales Order.
- To Revise Quote > click on Revise Quote button
- To Generate Order > click on Generate Order button
- To mail details to client > click on Mail client button
- To print the Quote > click on Print button
Types of Quotation’s Status
Ease My Production helps easy management of orders via their statuses. At a glance, you can immediately view the status of any particular order with color demarcation.
- Submit (when Quotation is created)
- Revised (when Quotation is revised)
- Ordered (when Quotation is converted in SO)
- Draft (when Quotation is in draft mode)