What is Quotation
A quotation is a document that a seller provides to a buyer to offer goods or services at a stated price, under specified conditions. Also known as quotes, sales quotes, or sales quotations, quotations are used to let a potential buyer know how much goods or services will cost before they commit to the purchase.
Steps to raise Quotation
Note: Please be in your “Order Processing” facility.
- Log in to “Ease My Production” Software with login credentials.
- Go to Order Processing > Operations > Quotation forms.
- Quotation List page will open.
- Click on “Add Quotation” tab.
- In the Add Quotation popup, enter all the details.
- Select Autogenerated No. Customer, Payment Mode, Country, State from the drop down.
Note: Rest all details will come automatically once the customer is entered.
- Click on Submit > Approve.