Centralized Sales Order
Centralized Sales Order is a feature through which we can directly allocated the particular demand raised in Sales Order to a particular warehouse. In this we can see all the sales order at a glance and can allot the demand to the warehouse so that large demand can be completed in the small span of time.
Create Centralized Sales Order
- Log in to “Ease My Production” Software with login credentials.
- Go to Order Processing tab > Centralized Sales order.
- After clicking Centralized Sales Order popup will open.
- Click on “Add Order” tab.
- Select Auto Generated SO No from dropdown or you can manually add sales order no by clicking on the tick below that.
- Choose Customer from the dropdown. Ensure that customer details are added in Masters > Customers before adding in sales order. To know more on adding customers, click here
- Select Profit Centre, Payment Mode from dropdown.
- Click on Checkbox if the shipping address is the same as the billing address. Else fill in the shipping details.
- Upload/View document if any by clicking on upload button
- Click on Add Item. Select items for sales order.
- Enter the Qty, rate, discount percentage(if any). Add Extra Charges (if any).Ensure that extra charges are added in Masters > Extra Charges before adding in sales order. To know more on extra charges, click here
- Click on “Submit”
After that you need to drop ship the order, to know how to drop ship the order click here.